Monday, October 27, 2008

High School Musical 3 and RA Camporee!

I know I haven't updated the blog in a couple of weeks but nothing much going on to report! Same old running kids around from 1 activity to the next and trying to making it to the next day. However, this past weekend was a fun weekend for all. John and Harrison went to the RA Camporee at Camp Linden. John said they were the coldest nights he has ever camped! John was a little worried about Harrison since he (John) spent the nights tossing and turning but Harrison said he slept great. They spent the weekend racing the cars they made in RA's (Harrison came in 4th in his group!), shooting BB guns and bow/arrow, hiking, and whatever other boy stuff they could get into. Pictures to come soon!

While the boys were off doing their thing, I took Madison and a friend to see High School Musical 3. We ran through the drive-thru to get a milkshake for dinner since we were short on time (we can do that once in a while, right?) and made our way to the theater. We got there 45 minutes before showtime to make sure we got a great seat. It was a great movie and the girls thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm sure I'll have the soundtrack memorized in no time if Madison keeps playing it like she has been. I bought it for her since she made all A's on her report card. YAY Madison! I'll also put a plug in for Harrison who also made all A's!

And last but not least, Carter got to spend the night with his Nana and Big Daddy all by himself. He always has a big time over there, especially when he doesn't have anyone to compete with for attention.

I imagine our lives will get a little more interesting as we move into the Hallo-thanks-mas season!

1 comment:

Brady Blog said...

Hey Girl-I enjoyed hearing about your fun wknd! Sounds like the boys had fun, but a movie is much warmer-glad you made opening wknd!You got the good end of the deal.See you Friday-can't wait to see the kiddos dressed up!