The Bradys Eric and Carter
Ellie
Taylor
During the Sunday School hour all of the classes sat in the sanctuary and then filed up class by class to put their White Christmas gift under the tree. We had to bring a toiletry item or cold weather item (hat/gloves/socks) wrapped in white to be donated to the local shelters for the homeless. Here are some pics that I took of the kids:
After we left church we decided to take some pictures of the kids outside with the Christmas decorations since they were already dressed up. Coming soon to a Christmas card in your mailbox! :)
That evening the kids had their Christmas program at church. The kids 3 and up sang in their respective classes. Carter will get to sing next year!
PHEW! That was a really long post for a really long day. No wonder I was so tired that night!



2 comments:
Great pics!! I loved the Christmas card with the kids by the light post-great looking bunch!
YAY! We got our Christmas card...TOO cute! How do you get such good pics of all 3 of them without having any "fake" smiles? :)
Post a Comment