Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My first blog entry.....

Ok, so I'm terrible at the whole scrapbooking thing since I can't seem to get my pictures printed and pasted creatively in an album so I'm going to attempt a blog! It doesn't require printing or too much creativity so we'll see if this is a better memory keeper.

So I'll start with the kids' first day of school. Madison is in 4th grade this year and Harrison is in 1st. Carter didn't want to be left out of the picture so he snuck in.


Harrison got Mrs. Morris this year who also goes to our church! He thinks that's the craziest thing to see his teacher outside of school and especially at church.



Madison got Mrs. Phillips who is the mom of one of Harrison's classmates last year. So far the kids seem to be liking school.


Carter had his first day of school today. He was much more eager to go this year and didn't even cry when I dropped him off. His teachers, Ms. Wanda and Ms. La Dotta, said he had a great day!




8 comments:

Becky Lollar said...

YAY!! Welcome to the blogging world! It's very addicting!!

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Yay! I was on Becky's blog today, saw your name on her links, so I had to check it out! :) Welcome to blogging! You're going to love it!

Much easier than a scrapbook, I agree.

Leah

GodseySix said...

Yay for Becky! If it wasn't for her amazing blogroll, I'd've never known you were blogging! This is great!

HOW oh HOW did you get pictures of the kids INSIDE the school. I'm so intimidated to carry my camera in and just start snapping away! :)

Great pictures and I love the header pic. Hmmm...I'm gonna have to get a cute picture of my kids doing something--anything--to put as my header. Everyone's looks so good!

And Becky's right...the bloggin' thing is very addicting. So, I'll visit your site several times a day, comment too much, and throw your stat counter through the roof. (Feel free to block my IP address if you feel the need.) ;D Happy Blogging!

Brady Blog said...

Hey Katina-
I'm so happy for you that you've gotten it up and running-it looks awesome! This is an investment into the future..one the kids will love! My favorite is the picture of the kiddos at the beach-what a great way to open up your page and see these precious children. We missed you on Sunday..have a great week!

GodseySix said...

You've been tagged. See my blog for details.

~SS said...

I love that picture of the kids on your header.

cyclegirlcanada said...

So excited you decided to do the blog. I want to do one soon too!
I enjoy seeing your photos and keeping up with you. I will bookmark your site.
B

busymom said...

Ok, You need to call me and let me know about this blogging. I already wrote a long comment but for some reason it did not post so I do not want to rewrite the whole thing. I want to know how to get started and all the details. You know I am computer illiterate. Call me!!! April