6 years ago
Monday, November 24, 2008
Carter and his big boy bed
Well, we finally took the plundge and moved Carter out of the crib into a twin bed. He LOVES it. I think he is enjoying his new found freedom a little too much though! It usually takes several tries to get him into the bed for good at night. One day last week when John got up for work, he found a trail of water from the refridgerator door all the way to Carter's bed. He apparently was thirsty sometime during the night and helped himself to a drink! That's scary since I didn't have a clue that he had gotten up! Maybe I should put a bell on him......hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Awww, I remember those days! He looks so cute in his bed. The bell might just work. :)
Post a Comment