Well, it looks as if tomorrow might not be the day after all. The MRI that I mentioned in the previous entry never got overnighted in time so it is just now en route to Nashville with delivery by 3:00pm today. ARGH! So the transplant doc is now saying maybe we'll start on Monday. Double ARGH! These people apparently do not care that they've got people's lives on hold while we're supposed to be ready at any moment to drop everything and head to Nashville for 7 days. Kara is just sitting in the apartment to the tune of $2500 a month (that her insurance is thankfully paying for) waiting for them to get their stuff in order. It's just a CD being overnighted....could they not just email the file instead? Oh well, nobody asked me.
So anyway, I guess my rant is over. It's just frustrating not knowing what I'm doing. Will update when I know more!
6 years ago



1 comment:
Wow! I can see how that would be frustrating! I would go on and on about how I think doctors are told in Med school to procrastinate and make patients wait crazy amounts of time just to see them and all, but seeing as you are married to one I'll just agree with everytthing you said and leave it at that. :) haha! But, on a serious note, I can totally imagine the frustration...
Reading Kara's comment kinda makes things more frustrating, because it's poor planning on the docs part and the patient is the one left with the guilt when she hasn't done anything wrong! What's that you said? ARGH!!! :)
Hoping things start to run more smoothly for you both in the week to come!
Hugs to all,
Lindsay
Post a Comment