Thursday, May 7, 2009

Piano Recital

Tonight was Madison and Harrison's first piano recital. They did such a good job and I'm very proud of them! Madison played "The Bell Tower" and "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes." Harrison played "Yankee Doodle" and "Supercalifragilisticespialidocious." Ms. Leah did a great job teaching them this year. Thanks Ms. Leah!! (Sidenote: I just noticed that the date on the program was a December date! Looks like their proofreader was off that day...heeheh)









3 comments:

ConfidentUntilCompletion said...

Yay for Maddie and Harrison! They really did a great job. In fact, Mrs. Carole (my former teacher) said to me, "Are you sure they have just been playing a year?" She was impressed! I'm telling you, they have talent!

On another note, what was up with my big hair on the left side, but flat on the right side. Hmmm...maybe I should have tucked it all behind my ears or untucked or something!

Great pictures!

GodseySix said...

Don't they look so grown up sitting behind the piano. Like they have been doing it for years! Wish I could have heard them play.

Whitworth Family said...

Leah, wow, that's awesome that Mrs. Carole thought they did great too! They'll be ready to get started back in the fall! Your hair looked fine!!! I didn't notice any weirdness of the hair. HA! BTW, you can steal the pic of you and the kids if you want!

Linsday, I know! They do look so grown up...*sniff sniff*. Leah did such a good job with them this year. You should get your kiddos started playing...it does make for a proud mama moment when they play!